If you think you may be experiencing hearing loss, take our online hearing test simulator or for a more comprehensive hearing evaluation request a full hearing test with one of our Registered Hearing Care Professional in your area.
In the event of a possible hearing loss, it is advised that you consult an audiologist for further diagnosis and to receive an appropriate hearing aid solution.
- For best results we recommend using headphones rather than computer speakers and that the test is undertaken in a quiet area where there is minimum background noise.
- The test should only take a couple of minutes to complete.
- The online hearing test is not a comprehensive audiological exam and should not replace regular hearing tests provided by a registered hearing aid audiologist.
- It aims to identify the need for positive action should the test indicate that hearing loss has occurred.
- This test is not appropriate for the diagnosis of hearing defects in children and if your child may have a hearing impairment please consult your GP for further information. Results of the Hearing Advisor online test do not constitute clinical data.
What if I find out I have a hearing problem? You can book full hearing test with one of our Registered Hearing Care Professional by calling 0170 432 0137. and we will talk you through next steps.