UK HEARING CARE provide a complete service that will make solving your hearing difficulties easier and more effective than ever before. We’ll guide you through the process from start to finish – whether that’s in the comfort of your own home, or at a handy location close to you. We work in the community with Age UK Group, independent opticians, health and mobility centres and a number of NHS Primary Care Trusts throughout the country.
We have developed a LISTEN, LEARN and SERVE approach to our customer care and we are proud of the level of personal service we offer to all our customers at every touch point. We fully understand how daunting it can be for people facing up to hearing loss and our years of experience have allowed us to develop a NEW approach to assessing your hearing which provide you with all the information relevant to your individual case, so you can make an informed choice.
All our full hearing tests are carried out by qualified Hearing Aid Dispensers, who are registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) and are members of the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists. We conduct on-going training and development programme to ensure their skills remain at the highest level at all times.
We will supply you with the best advice about your hearing abilities and where required best hearing aid technology to suit your individual hearing needs.
• FREE no obligation hearing assessment.
• The most comprehensive hearing consultation, which involves Acceptable Noise Level (ANL) test and where appropriate a Speech-in-Noise (QuickSIN) test.
• Demonstration of your personalised hearing solution.
• Hearing assessments provided in the comfort of your own home or at one of our high street hearing assessment facilities of your choice for a personalised service.
• No high-pressure selling.
• As an independent hearing aid company, we are not tied to any manufacturer.
• Only prescribe the newest and most appropriate technologies to fit you.
• Wide selection of discreet and invisible hearing aids.
• Low price guarantee.
• FREE lifetime aftercare.
• Comprehensive call out warranty and service support package – FREE of charge for life!
UK HEARING CARE is committed to providing you with all of facts about your hearing loss so that you feel confident that if you decide to go ahead with a hearing aid you’ll receive the hearing aid(s) you need, want and are comfortable with.
The UK HEARING CARE approach to customer service is without doubt unique within the industry. Customer satisfaction drives everything we do, whether you’re just buying a pack of batteries or choosing your new hearing aids. We confirm complete satisfaction at EVERY customer touch point so do expect us to phone you and make absolutely sure you’re happy EVERY single time.
If you would like to speak to one of our Hearing Aid Audiologists to discuss your hearing or would like to arrange a FREE no obligation hearing assessment call us today on 0170 432 0137.